The cold cream needed for Endopeel Techniques is called Rose du Désert.
What is A Cold cream & its Characteristics
Rose du Désert
is a cold cream cosmetic preparation which can be applied on face, body, limbs, hands, feet ...
The name Rose du Désert is given because of cooling effect as a rose in a desert,acting like a natural air conditioning on the skin.
Characteristics of Rose du Désert :
- Should have optimum pH (5.5-7).
- Consistency should be optimum.
- Should not be sticky.
- Should be attractive in appearance.
- Penetration through epidermis of skin should be quick.
- Should be non-irritant and anti-inflammatory.
- Should give cooling effects anywhere applied
-Should not be visible after application
Endopeel Indications of Rose du Désert
- during Endopeel procedure to cool the tissues
- after Endopeel procedures each 15 minutes for 48 hours
Other Indications for Rose du Désert
- after sauna
- after hot shower
- for whole body before getting outside during hot seasons
- on sex areas ( male and female) to avoid specific odors and to be more attractive
- Local Anti Inflammatory