2.Animals Sacrifice and Histologic Samples
The mice were euthanized in CO2 chambers.
- Incision of the skin with a blade nº 23
- Finding and isolation of the pretibial muscle using Metzenbaum scissors
- section of tendons with a Mayo scissors.
- Fixation of Portions of the muscles on sections of cork oak
- Embedding using 50% formaldehyde solution - 10% buffered and 50% of pure paraffin for conventional optical microscopic study.
- Staining Sections as routine histological process.
- Microtome used : Leika RM 2155
- Coloration of muscle slices with
-and red picro-sirius.